It’s a new year! A quick recap of some things that happened here 2012:
- Wrote and premiered two choral pieces, Laudate Dominum, and In the Beginning, with Lambrick Park Church Choir.
- Played many solo piano mornings at the Magnolia Hotel & Spa.
- Entered composition competitions in New York state and Victoria.
- Led worship music and choral rehearsals at Lambrick Park Church.
- Developed a consistent habit of composing every day.
- Helped inaugurate a new public piano and musical space at Camosun College by arranging an old war tune.
- Played piano in studio and concert for Worship Victoria, a collaborative album that raised money for Sanctuary Youth Centre, which later won a Covenant award.
Along the way I received help and encouragement from many many friends. As a way of saying “thank you”, I created a video with some original music. I call it Remembering Good Things. Here’s to a fantastic 2013!
ps – If you’re excited about a project you’re working on this year, I’d love to hear about it. Send me an email or leave a comment below.